Sunday, August 23, 2009

I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

I loved to be in rain
Now life is in pain
I'll never be the same.

I used to trust you a lot
I trusted my own thought
But you taught me hhow to hate
And I'll never be the same.

Life was fun with you
When you came,life was new
And today its all in Vain
And I'll never be the same.

My life used to have an aim
You left me between the race
Struggle turned into survival
And I'll never be the same.

I used to love my family
You took all of them from me
Now everyone has changed
And I'll never be the same.

You took my life
you left no choice
And today i felt i failed
Coz I'll never be the same.

2 comments:

RoHiNi BiShT said...

thgs chg...n so do v...!!
may b u can nvr b d same...bt u kp growg bettr n bettr...stronger n stronger....beautiful n more beautiful...sexier n sexier ;) kinder n kinder.....n as alwys ROCKIN....!!!
thgs hurt...bt nly 2those ppl who hav heart..!! othrzz dnt care...

Amit Monga said...

Things always change. We complain only when we are forced to change. But its only in the dark times that we find the urge to know our true selves. Be your own captain and sail ahead, enjoy the challenge of life's cross winds.
Cheers and best wishes always!