Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wanna Be Friends With Time


2009..... this is my last post of the year. Few more hours and we'll enter the brand new year called 2010!!! This year brought me a blend of surprises and shocks. Some experiences and some thoughts. Learnt a lot and did some faults but all of which made me strong...

The year which went was not so cherished one but yet i found my few special moments to call them "memories". I lost my self and found it again. The journey had so many chapters..with each day passing as if i have no tommorows. So much work but so little time. So many friends i made some special but some were for a while . All experiences are worth discussing as the year brought a lot of change in me.

I became more careful in deciding things for myself. I learnt a lot out of my own mistakes . The year went good from professional front. I had few people who guided me, taught me how to face the outer world. I got to know how each individual helps in building you person you are. At times you might fail but you are always remembered for what an person you actually are.

Am glad and thankful for having all those people who were there with me in 2009... for making the year special one with all ups and downs and making me strong to see another sunshine with a lot of confidence, trust and honesty. Thank you people for showing trust in me.

Wishing every one a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good to know that you had people to count upon .... i am sure there has been a lot of things that your friends have learnt from you :)

hope for the best in 2010 .. happy new year to you as well :)

Shubhra... said...

yup... thanks :)