Thursday, April 24, 2014

Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

“ESTRAGON: Don't touch me! Don't question me! Don't speak to me! Stay with me!
VLADIMIR: Did I ever leave you?
ESTRAGON: You let me go.”

This simple conversation has so much depth in itself.

Sometimes we think we did nothing. We fail to understand the reasons. We don't even question our self thinking we did nothing and live rest of our life guilt free. But sometimes that is the only reason people , relations and things change... People don't leave you. You let them go... Things could have been so very different has something been done to make special ones feel secure and happy and sticking around them as they just need you and nothing else. Rather than just doing nothing and changing the life of someone who thinks you are close to them and you wont let them go...

If you have someone so close just stick around and make sure you let them know that you wont let them go... :)

No comments: