Friday, January 9, 2009

Inaugural post...year 2009

Hi...Wishing every one a very Happy New Year and a simple sorry for not writing any post throughout these months. But I have a reason for that i wanted to write something good over here but everytime i used to update my blog something used to be there which used to upset me. Like mumbai blasts, that was a depressing incident within itself. then examz you see another depressing thing occured to me in the meanwhile and then finally new year...so depressing celebration , like watching a movie on computer on 31st dec night can b so exciting you can think of it very well. Anyhow the movie worked for me lolz.... and today finally felt actually happy so thought of continuing the gud work... so keep looking for posts cause i'l try to keep on writing some.

Be happy and enjoy every ting of life thats what i look forward for myself and wish for others too. Keep smiling always and commenting too. ;)

No comments: