Friday, January 9, 2009

WHAT DO I WANT ???

What do I want??? This question came in mind when i saw a shot in a movie THE WOMEN. What is it that i actually want to do? A very simple question that anyone would like to answer for themselves. I actually sat for sometime to think about it and it took me hours and days to answer that to myself. There were so many things i actually wanted to do.


As i have mentioned earlier that i was into theatre big time,even appeared for nsd and was a scholarship holder in theatre for some years, these days i was missing theatre in amity. Its not that people here are not passionate nor that they don't work for theatre but its just that here the way of working was a bit different from what DU theatre has taught me. So first thing that came to mind in want to do list was to again revive what i used to do,i used to enjoy. In between these months i lost myself somewhere...this was the answer i got when i questioned myself. And i decided to start with it again. I therefore decided to just get back to myself. See some theatre as i used to do, work passionately in bigul(our group) so that others feel passionate about it, try out doing some theatre in college just like the way i would like to see theatre being performed.

Next thing that came to my mind was to express myself. And here i am trying to express myself. Yes! i thought of writing up the posts on blog.

Then came friends..with whom we feel free and comfortable. Your energy capsules. Believe me just spent little quality time with your friends and you'l find a great sign of relief. Thats what i experienced.

And then what i learnt very newly...Rule of thumb "Dont think.just do what you want to do" thinking is such a waste of time, if you want to do something then actually go for it. Always believe in yourself. Every failure will turn out to be a success for you.

After questioning myself this simple question i got so many answers. Now again i have a passionate,energetic feeling within me to sing,to,dance,to perform and to revive the time cycle. The answers i was looking for were within myself and i was searching for them in the outer world.

At times its important for you to question yourself and spend time with yourself and things will start falling on place. So " what do you want ?" Just think about it!

9 comments:

Ashish Surana said...

aaai laaa....kya likha hai..bt ismein frens ka contribution itna kam :P

Shubhra... said...

ye kam nahi hai most of the motivation work is done by friends only :)

stuti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stuti said...

Hey Shubhra !! Hope u remember.. :)..

Nice blog.. Do keep writing..

And ur absolutely right.. The moment one answers the questions within.. or starts finding the answers within... The world becomes an even beautiful place to live in.. :)..


Coz then u just ponder about life, with the person who knows u best... URSELF :)..

PS:- My blog has some shitty random posts.. but are open to ur comments and criticisms :D

Take care

Mohua said...

good u figured out wat u want, even if its for this moment.. most people (i am including myself here) are so confused that they cant enjoy life jus bcz they dont understand the importance of it nw..

Ankur said...

I guess I am commenting on the wrong topic because i myself is so confused. [:P] My "mastiksha" comes up with a new idea everyday. But yes you seem to have figured it out quite well.Cheers on that!!

RoHiNi BiShT said...

u alwys mk mee proud yaar....
u not only know how 2 motivatye urslf but othrrz aswel.!!
n yaa ur frnzz wil alwyss b thr no matter wat..nt just 2 motivate n support but 2 get help regardin wat actully do they want 2 do :) [talkin especly abt myself;)]
n yaa i know there r soo many things u want 2 do..itz actully thr r soo mny thngs that u caan do :) damn u talented female :P hehe just kiddin...u r not jst blessd wid 2many talents,u r 1 female who understnds them n kws how not2 let them go waste in urslf :D all d best xplorin urslf :)
keep listenin2 ur heart n giv ur best...ya just b urslf..
lovya :)

Unknown said...

Dats wat i m wondering these days...lost.....donno whr to go.....loved ur dis post specially...thankx again....!!bt still confused n lost ....help me meera..i miss u !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayant said...

Hello!
First of all congrats for having so much talent.. theatre, blogging and all.. hats off!

questioning ourselves is probably the best way to go forward and it helps us a great deal in making decisions. I love to be alone most of the times and that give me enough time to do that.

Hope you post more frequently and best of luck for your theatrics..
Cheers!