Thursday, November 24, 2022

Day 2 Nov.25'2022 2:48a.m. Take Action

The day was full of surprises and balancing acts. Today the day began early. Woke up at 6am and did a bit of skating. I used to enjoy skating as a kid. So much so that I used to climb and come down the stairs while wearing it. Today, the 30 mins practice took me back to that child who was carefree. 


Loved it! Post that a couple of rounds and walk in the complex. It was quiet satisfying. Then read a long long story... Randomly. 


Honestly with just this much I felt satisfied for the day but the day had something else in store. 

Got to meet someone whom I wanted to meet for a long time. whom I love dearly and have grown up watching on big screen and now these days small screen too. Whom I have been fortunate enough to work with. Who inspired me the most. None other than... Oh wait... I can't just give away this detail. Let's keep it for some other day when I won't have much to share.

For now writing about it is too early I don't wanna spill all the beans. Just felt the big you become and achieve more... being grounded, down to earth and humble will take you places.

This day was quite something and made me believe even more in the power of dreams and dreaming big! 

A long detailed post shall follow soon regarding this. 

Additional thing done today - I posted an old video of mine. which I had recorded when I just wanted to create something. with some courage I posted it up online sometime back. Not a big deal for sure. But just that after very long I gathered courage to put it out there. Feels like a bit prepared to show what's in there to the world out there. 

The other self awareness that happened - I had noticed earlier I used to write blog only when I used to be upset or the heart and mind used to play games. Today the heart is content. Just as the day has come to an end. I have immense gratitude for the life and tough times I got to deal with so far else I won't have felt grateful for today. 


This much for now. Talk to later ;)

No comments: