Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Day 1. Nov24'2022 01:40am. Your Impact On Other People - Learning from the best!




 After almost 2 years resuming to write a post.

In these 2 years Gained a lot of experience and got the privilege to learn from the best in the industry and otherwise. 

Not only the last couple of years years but last month too was an experience in itself. 

Why to talk in rounds when I can share in short. So basically this post is the beginning of what I learnt from the best (Mr. Amitabh Bachchan sir). It was during the shoot of Goodbye (film 2022 release) that I got the opportunity to work with some of the best talents. During this time got to know how punctual, perfectionist and passionate , the man is and how he does work hard even after so many years in the industry. No doubt like many I was in an awe of what I was witnessing. While others see and assume how he is. I was getting a chance to show my expertise and work along with him. Honestly I should have been intimidated and won't lie to some extent I was but more than that I was hungry to learn from the best. Even the smallest skill I would be able to imbibe even that would be enough. 

So one of the things that touched my heart was Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's down to earth nature, him giving letters to the people who touch his heart, him tirelessly signing the autographs for all of us and especially sending it to office in my case. 

Honestly I never dreamt of working with him someday. I became a fan of his in the process of working. One day I got to know he had posted a picture of mine with him on his Tumblr account. I thought its a prank that the crew is playing on me but oh boy! there I was on his page... making a quick entry with a picture of mine and a caption without name being referred as continuity person. 

That picture and post made me follow his posts everyday. I realised how he enters a small post even after a tiring day and today learning from the best but lazy and late in applying it in my life. I am beginning my journey again with this post to write each day without fail, Even a line or a thought but I want to try how tirelessly one persevere a thought and make it a practice and then habit and then routine. Unlike his posts not many would be interested in knowing what I think, write or feel about. But I want to try try... Max to max I would fail but I would be happy that I tried.

  

No comments: