Sunday, November 27, 2022

Day 5 28thnov'22 2:13am Ghas by Paash


 

This video has a story. I heard this poem Ghaas many many years back when I had applied for NSD and this came enclosed as 1 of the pieces to be prepared for the test.


Loved it from that time. Infact read more about the poet later. This poem made an instant connect with me.  Though the references are about political senario's in those times and how people will be consciou and the consciousness will take over everything that was once destroyed. 

I felt comfort in remembering this. No almost 10 to 12 years later I was visiting a friend to meet up and read something together. We made random experimental videos. This was one of them and impromptu. May be because i was not prepared but for this one i just wanted to do something for myself and this poem makes me feel just like grass sometime.

Good we made an attempt. It is a masterpiece in poems though not when i recited it. But this again brought back so many memories of confident me...(may be not in the video but trust me 12 years back I was) I remembered that girl from college who just knew how to perform. I felt so good after making and now after posting this video.

Once a performer always a performer. Met & Celebrated that 20's old me today ;)

Goodnight!

No comments: