Monday, November 28, 2022

Day 6 29thNov'22. 2:19am Writers block

 I always wanted to write stories, share stories... so much so that my Social sciences class was also story time for me. I remember coming back home and telling mom that today the teacher narrater a story. 

Then we grew up a little more and saw these stories through plays. It got me interested in performing arts.

Slowly steadily I started performing with my sister for tv and sometimes on stage. These stories gave a new confidence when performed on stage or as an audience they gave a very new perspective. Followed with this was my interest in tv and films. From assisting in tv to directing and producing shows and now working as script supervisor. It is a lot of hard work gone into to tell the story in best way possible.


So today when I sit to write anything smallest as this blog. Why do I struggle so much? Why writing a post is making me feel like a writers block... I have seen so much, worked a bit... then why am i not able to put it all on paper. Because writing or story telling isnt a job. It doesnt have any formula. It is an art that  has to come fromt he heart. So dont worry of failing... just try. Write simple, write in flow... The writers block is temporary till You tell a story that must be told. Dont rest. 

One day at a time. Afterall thoughts do take time. Writers do get stuck. Writers block is the first step to go in the right direction to tell your story.

And it is your story. Make it worth telling and sharing. 

On this note. Goodnight ;)

No comments: